Login     Sign up
Doing quick registration on the blue theme?
John D (@johnd)
Community posts: 132
View Profile
Send Message

Hey,

I know the facebook theme has quick reg but I need to add it on the blue theme because I have a lot of mods on it.

I have the quick register form on the index but it doesnt work, it just redirects to the main registration page so users have to fill in the details again anyway.

Has anyone done this on another theme?
Im not getting much time on the internet lately so havent had a chance to look at the facebook theme properly and see what code and files it is using to register the accounts.

You can see it at [url]Http://www.NorthWestSocial.com[/url] - I only have it on the index page.

161 months ago
AL (@switch48)
Community posts: 450
View Profile
Send Message

Johns ([url]http://www.northwestsocial.com/)[/url] one will redirect to full rego page to they all do even FB theme redirects to full rego page..

I did do a workaround but I cant remember how I did it and where I put it lol I didn't end up using it for some reason. :(

161 months ago
John D (@johnd)
Community posts: 132
View Profile
Send Message

Ah right cheers Al!

I thought it just let people signup with that info and then add more details later if they wanted.

Not really much point in the quick reg then is there if it all has to be filled in anyway lol

161 months ago
AL (@switch48)
Community posts: 450
View Profile
Send Message

yip ;)

161 months ago